SMALL BLOCK V-8 HYDRAULIC ROLLER TAPPET CAMSHAFTS, M-6250-B303
The legendary B303 cam developed by Ford Racing for the 5.0L Fox-body Mustang. This cam provides a noticeable power improvement and lumpy idle while maintaining good driveability with a manual transmission. Works well with carburetors or mass air fuel injection.
- Fits 1985 and later 302 roller cam blocks
- Will also fit 1963 â€“ 1984 non-roller cam 289-302 blocks when used with hydraulic roller lifters M-6500-T58
- Will also fit 1994 â€“1997 351W blocks with factory roller cam
- Will also fit 1969 â€“ 1993 non-roller cam 351W blocks when used with hydraulic roller lifters M-6500-T58
- Requires upgraded valve springs. For stock cylinder head applications use M-6513-A50 valve springs installed at 1.820". For aftermarket cylinder heads M-6513-BH recommended.
- Valve spring requirements: 120 lbs valve seat pressure minimum 295 lbs open.
- On EFI engines, performance camshafts work only with mass air induction systems. Will not work with Explorer EEC-V EFI or speed density EFI systems.
- Also fits 1994-97 351W with factory roller cam when used with mass air EFI.
- Stock 5.0L HO cam advertised specs are 266°/266° duration, 0.444"/0.444" lift.
- Higher stall torque converter recommended for automatic transmission