351 FRONT T-SUMP RACING OIL PAN, M-6675-FT351
Designed by Ford Racing for use on its crate engines, the M-6675-FT351 oil pan is constructed to deliver power and durability.
- Full length scraper to direct oil away from the crankshaft and return ot to the sump
- Full length bolt in aluminum louvered windage tray to control oil
- Baffling and trap doors in the sump to keep the pickup submerged during performance driving
- 9 quart capacity
- Sump depth is 8.1" â€“ T-Sump width is 12.15" â€“ T-Sump length from the front of the pan is 10.4"
- Includes 3/8" NPT bung to mount an oil temperature sending unit
- Includes 3/8" NPT access hole to adjust oil pump spring pressure
- Fits standard 351 Windsor block oil pan bolt pattern
- Designed to clear 4-bolt main cap Ford Racing BOSS 351 blocks
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Laser cut and TIG welded in precision fixtures for
consistent OEM level fit
- Used on FRPP M-6007-Z427FFT Crate Engine
- Use pickup M-6622-FT351
- See oil pan dimension chart attached below.