302 FRONT T-SUMP RACING OIL PAN, M-6675-FT302
Designed by Ford Racing for use on its crate engines, the M-6675-FT302 oil pan is constructed to deliver power and durability.
- Full length scraper to direct oil away from the crankshaft
- Full length bolt in louvered windage tray to control oil
- Baffling and trap doors in the sump to keep the pickup submerged during performance driving
- 7 quart capacitySump depth is 7.5" â€“ T-Sump width is 12.1" â€“ T-Sump length from the front of the pan is 10.6"
- Includes 3/8" NPT bung to mount an oil temperature sending unit
- Includes 3/8" NPT access hole to adjust oil pump spring pressure
- Fits standard 302 Windsor block oil pan bolt pattern
- Designed to clear 4-bolt main cap Ford Racing BOSS 302 blocks
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Laser cut and TIG welded in precision fixtures for consistent OEM level fit
- Used on FRPP M-6007-Z363FT Crate Engine
- Use pickup M-6622-FT302
- See oil pan dimension chart attached below.